Thursday 2 September 2010

4 attempts to get my pre-paid train ticket from the station today:

1. booking reference not valid

I had been given the wrong one, so I eventually got the right one and went back but...

2. The ticket office was closed temporarily

So I went back a bit later and...

3. Was told that the ticket hadn't been paid for

So I made some calls confirming that it had been paid for and went back but...

4. A very unhelpful new ticket office person said that the reference didn't come up on his system

So I made some more calls and it turns out the original ticket office person managed to print it off after I left for the 3rd time. He locked the ticket in the safe and took the key with him.

Hopefully 5th time lucky tomorrow!

No comments:

AddThis

Bookmark and Share

Twitter